Heirloom Portraits

EST.

2015

Andrea Linn

Danielle + Tony | Siesta Key Engagement Session

January 3, 2017

One of the sweetest couples I’ve met, Danielle and Tony, had their engagement session in beautiful Siesta Key, FL a couple of weeks ago. They were my first session this year, and I couldn’t be happier with the beautiful, genuine moments I captured of them. Their love story is one that began unexpectedly while they both were attending University in Illinois. It is so beautiful to witness two souls completely captivated and in love with one another.

When Danielle first contacted me, she shared with me that they would be coming to Sarasota for a little winter escape from Illinois, and hoped I’d be available to do their engagement photos. I was so excited for her and also wanted to find some new locations to shoot at. I went scouting and found the perfect place for their session.

I’ve been to Sarasota many times, but had never discovered Bayfront Park. The beautiful sailboat speckled seascape, and the banyan trees that added unique character to the park, made for some gorgeous backdrops.

The thing I enjoyed most about this couple, is in the first five minutes of meeting them, I knew by their gentle spirits and connection that we were going to have an amazing time! As we headed towards Siesta Key Beach at the end of the session, we were hoping for a gorgeous sunset, but unfortunately, the beach was covered in fog. We could barely see 15 feet in front of us. The fog ended up making for some very light and airy skies resting upon the perfect aqua waves crashing ashore.

I’d say these two nailed their session with me and they are going to be a beautiful Bride and Groom this summer at their wedding!
Thank you for letting me be a part of your journey!

-ALP

1. joy

January 17th, 2017 at 1:03 pm

As always, an incredible spread from the best wedding photographer in Southwest FL <3

2. aperrine

January 17th, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Aww, you’re making me blush! Thank you for being so sweet!

3. Ashley

January 17th, 2017 at 1:45 pm

This is such a beautiful engagement session! My friend in Sarasota is looking for for a wedding photographer, I’ll send her your site, I love your light and airy style!

4. aperrine

January 17th, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Thank you! That would be lovely! 🙂

5. Rebecca Trumbull

January 17th, 2017 at 1:57 pm

I love your light and airy style! These are beautiful engagement photos! I will be looking into your Sarasota wedding photography as well!

6. aperrine

January 17th, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Thank you so much! Light and airy is definitely my thing.

7. Jesi

January 17th, 2017 at 2:22 pm

Oh my word these are dreamy! I can’t wait to see their wedding photos! Sarasota brides this is the Wedding Photographer to book!

8. aperrine

January 17th, 2017 at 8:48 pm

How sweet of you! Your kinds words are greatly appreciated!

9. Christie

January 17th, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Sarasota is just gorgeous for these engagement photos! Your wedding and engagement photography is simply beautiful!

10. aperrine

January 17th, 2017 at 8:49 pm

Sarasota is beautiful right? Thank you for the sweet compliment as well!

11. Angelika M

January 17th, 2017 at 8:28 pm

My high school boyfriend had a vacation home in Siesta Key! It’s such a beautiful part of southwest florida. These photos are gorgeous. You are such a talented photographer.

12. aperrine

January 17th, 2017 at 8:49 pm

That’s cool! Siesta Key Beach is one of the best beaches we have to offer in Florida in my humble opinion. Thank you for your compliment as well!

13. jessica

January 18th, 2017 at 11:28 pm

these images are incredible! Are they getting married in Southwest Florida? Will you be their Wedding Photographer too!?

14. Christie

January 19th, 2017 at 8:23 am

Oh what a beautiful session! Makes me want to take a trip to Southwest Florida to have you as our photographer!

15. Synthia

January 19th, 2017 at 9:21 am

These are amazing. Sarasota is definitely one of my favorite places especially Siesta Key! Wedding photography down there is incomparable.

16. Della

January 19th, 2017 at 11:06 am

Beautiful photos! If I ever need a wedding photographer in Sarasota, you’re my girl!!

17. Elizabeth Prybylo

January 19th, 2017 at 7:49 pm

wow, this session is just so dreamy and coastal feeling. I want to take a trip to Southwest Florida right now!! You’re such a talented Wedding Photographer!

18. Heather Howard

July 26th, 2017 at 10:37 pm

I love that you can have an engagement session in Southwest Florida in January still wearing pretty summer clothes! I assume you’re their wedding photographer as well? They look so happy and in love 🙂

19. aperrine

July 27th, 2017 at 7:53 am

Heather,
    Being a Southwest Florida wedding photographer means shooting a lot in the Winter because, believe it or not, our season is opposite of the rest of the country. Winters in Florida are truly dreamy!

20. Lindsay

July 27th, 2017 at 12:27 am

I love these photos and the little details you were able to catch, like her looking at her ring. I’m so glad you were able to take these engagement photos of them while they were in the Sarasota area! 🙂

21. aperrine

July 27th, 2017 at 7:54 am

Lindsay,
    Thanks for your sweet comment. I love being a Florida Wedding and Engagement photographer. I had a blast with this sweet couple!

22. chelsey

July 27th, 2017 at 12:45 am

Oh my goodness I cannot get over this session it is stunning! Please please tell me that you are going to be their Wedding Photographer! Your work is stunning I am definitely coming out to Sarasota to work with you.

23. aperrine

July 27th, 2017 at 7:55 am

Chelsey,
    Thank you thank you! I had such a blast at this session. These two down to Florida for a destination engagement shoot with me all the way from Illinois!